Monday, 17 June 2013

Satchel and Trainer Heaven!


I've been craving neon for some time now and yesterday it appeared to me in the form of a neon yellow satchel. I just couldn't resist. I've always been a fan of Topshop and as soon as I spotted this on one of the mannequins I claimed it as my own (it's my baby now haha). It'll really brighten up a dull outfit and is a complete staple item for this Summer.


While I was in Urban Outfitters I spotted these trainers too - very Ellie Goulding - which I had to snap up. Reduced from £38 to £10 they were such a steal! I can confirm that they're sooo comfy and go with literally anything. So excited to start wearing these new purchases out more! 

6 comments:

  1. wow! the neon bag is so pretty!
    I definitely have to check this out in topshop!

    http://www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you definitely should! thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Hello Meg! You recentley commented on my blog and so I thought i would have a look at yours too and it is sooo lovely! Honestly, keep it up :-) I would reslly love to follow you however, I can't find a 'follow' button anywhere on your blog? Sorry about that! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, there was a glitch! I've fixed it now though, the follow button is just above my navigation bar! thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh that colour is fab! Im really into my neon lately, so this is right up my street! :)
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete